Sunday 9 May 2010

A week in review



12 orgasms given to me 4 I gifted to myself

2 men kissed me

1 man tied me up and adored me

A new good friend helped me with a challenge in my life and I thank you so much my darling

1 new pair of shoes and yes Sheen I will be taking a picture this week just for you

nobody fucked me.... my choice 3 people wanted to

3 people loved my OHNT pic the-otherhnt
8 people loved my HNT offering

An old friend contacted me to ask if I would play with him and his filthy slut, seriously considering

Strangest request:
well the guy in the picture who describes himself as tall, clean and attractive has to be one of the funniest! he looks like a cross between billy brag and terry nutkins!!

I've been offered some special time alone with a kinky man and has dog... WTF! (i do have my limits)


Favorite request:
A new friend who is very tall and attractive wants to spend a night being kinky and a morning spooning with me. I cant wait.


So a quiet week then!

1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds like a good week and 12 orgasms to boot.

    ReplyDelete

random