Friday 11 June 2010

Last 3some - Flash Fiction Friday


It wasn’t my first 3some but possibly my last, I hadn’t expected the moment, I was between both of them feeling devoured and adored, the heat between us was almost unbearable. I closed my eyes and tried to guess whose hands or mouth was upon me. I suddenly felt the closeness and intimacy increase, I knew it was him but I didn’t dare open my eyes to check in case I had it wrong. Jack must of stepped back a moment. I parted my lips expecting his length to be forced past my lips any moment. The door opened, I opened my eyes, we were alone as he told me he loved me.

Go see who else played and what they wrote using the picture as inspriration.


http://eroticflashfiction.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. What a great piece, very sexy! Happy FFF.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you joining us this week. Welcome to the group and I hope we'll see more from you in future. :)

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, seems we both started our ventures for FFF this week. You really had me enjoying this one! Welcome, and I hope to see more from you in the future. Happy FFF!

    -.AA.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully hot, honey. You just make me drool so often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece & welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish all stories started out like this. Sigh... threesomes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good ... and I will have to give your blog a read ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. "devoured and adored"... Indeed.

    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi fingers traced menthol fire down my back, livening my skin, making it sing. I knew not to move, the moment had to be preserved...

    ReplyDelete

random