Thursday 9 September 2010

HNT



~clicky click~


Click to see his point of view ... promise to get time over next few days to blog what else i got up to friday.

Up to 24 objects I've used to get off and tomorrow off to see the therapist and told him I need more! check out here if you want to play...http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2010/09/proposed-post-extraordinary-uses-for.html




Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... including one of me... the-otherhnt

Happy HNT sexy peeps x.

7 comments:

  1. If you could see my dripping tongue you'd know what I'd like to do when he's done...(blush)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his point of view very much! Looking forward to what you have to share in the coming days.

    For the 1st time in ages, I'm at OHNT as well ;-)

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are delicious and sexy from each view.
    PY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hotness is surpassed only by... well, it's NOT surpassed. LOVE this perspective. I admit that I've imagined myself there, looking at much the same thing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hot! love the heels and leash, and then the click over really does it, you are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Lucky you...lucky him! I always find that heels are very handy to hang on to in situations like this!

    ReplyDelete

random