Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tmi- random sexual facts


As posted on
http://infidelitychronicles.blogspot.com/ last week, thanks for the inspiration x




1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening?

Yes, a few occassions, I have a good friend and work colleauge, neither of us fancy each other and we have on many occassion ended up same room crashing to save money on a trip.

2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?

I have accidently flased in the supermarket and! I had a wrap dress on..you know when they are giving it 'mummy mummy mummy' and tugging at you? you kind of block it out? just then the daughter tried to get something out of my handbag and knocked a carton of fresh cream out the trolley on the floor. It splashed everywhere. I picked the son up, and took hold of the daughter by the hand while the team of cleaners decended on the isle. The manager approached and said dont worry, accidents happen but may I suggest you adjust your dress. When I looked down the dress was totally open, the son was holding the belt and chewing it while I stood there in my thankfully coordinating undies and stockings! I was mortified.


3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?

Me? would I? erm yes!

In recent times I had 3 dates/meets in one day, must add I only slept with one! When I was younger, about 15 I had 4 boyfriends on the go, just casual but they wanted more. I had asked one of the them to meet me in town at the bar but he declinded and i thought nothing of it and met my friends. We were downstairs dancing and having a laugh when my friend runs in and said Boy Friend No.1 was upstairs and she had spoke to him at the bar. At that moment I felt hands on my hips and turn expecting him but to find Boy friend No.2 heard I was out and thought he would find me here. Panic stricken me and friends had to make a hasty exit and on the way up the stairs ran into No.3 as we left the building! a harsh lesson but lots of giggling.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?

Does giving and recieving oral class as romantic??? Was funny though as my leg was in plaster so it was a tad more than awkard to manage.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?

Yes with and without them knowing what was happening. I had sex in a bar once, my lover was sat on a bar stool and had lift my dress up and slipped in from behind. We had been moving very slowly 'to the music' you couldnd really tell what was happening but as we pulled apart a couple had seen and there faces were a picture, you could see they were shocked yet jealous and aroused.


Post if you played x

3 comments:

  1. Even at a young age you were rocking the boys' world. That's my girl!!

    PY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never disappoint with your posts!

    Very diplomatic of the store manager as he suggested you fix your dress, I'm sure he didn't mind the show.

    Another reason to listen to your mother's advice and put on nice underwear in case of accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stories HnS.

    My multiple dates in day never involved people I was really involved with or classified as boyfriends. They were prospects that were interested but we were casual.

    4. OMG...you are crazy. In a cast no less.

    5. Hot

    ReplyDelete

random