Thursday 10 March 2011

HNT - Therapy



Posting tomorrow about meeting blogger http://outsidevanilla.blogspot.com last week! and did you see my post yesterday about my group fun and the biggest cock???

Anyway...

With all the stuff going on at the moment I have made a few visits to the therapists. And whilst the chat and the advice has been great, the spanking, nipple torture and some light fistings has been just the ticket!

This was my first zip... he also pegged my cunt lips together and teased me before flogging me gently and rhythmically it was a delight.



Join in the fun...

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... the-otherhnt

5 comments:

  1. I do like zipper marks. So deliciously cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard top decide which picture I like better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That looks intense. And oddly arousing. Made my nipples tingle. More than a little.

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! My factor is HIGH after reading this post and the previous post. Balls aching for release... HHNT!

    ReplyDelete

random