Thursday 12 May 2011

HNT - fancy a nibble?




I will explain tomorrow why/how the strawberries made it too the bedroom.

And post the pics if the strawberries between my pussy lips, just before they were eaten out.

Sex Shop 365 Blog Awards
So if youve been kind enough to vote thank you so much, but can you vote again as it's about daily support... you know I will repay in filthy pictures of me using them!

and if you havent... why not???


Happy HNT xxxxx

Join in the fun...

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... the-otherhnt

8 comments:

  1. I'll have a nibble... got some cream to go with that? ;) Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not love strawberries but I would eat them off your body! HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I'm admiring you right now, I'm looking forward to more info tomorrow even more.

    Have a lovely night. Fruitful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just say yahoo for strawberry season.
    Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thats missing is the cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Way ahead of ya! I prefer my strawberries with a little cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great piture.....there is something so sexy about strawberrys and balanced on your nipples it looks even more ediable

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

random