Thursday 14 July 2011

HNT and a very very funny post





The weekend was so amazing, one post already done and many to follow but thought I'd share this funny moment.

It's Saturday night, he's taking me to a posh French restaurant. We had been playing before we went out, we hadn't realised the time and it was 8:40 our reservation was at 9:00. I got ready quickly, slipped on a black off the shoulder cocktail dress. I tell by his smile he likes the way I look.

We walk to the restaurant and settle at our table, the night is perfect. He keeps glancing over his menu at me, I'm smiling inside feeling so adored.

He smiles as he admires my exposed shoulders and chest and suggests I sort the cum out that was drying out across my chest!!!!


Happy HNT xxxxx

Join in the fun..

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... the-otherhnt

8 comments:

  1. What's that oil slick in photo #1?

    Ohhhh, I guess that's the "badge of honor" you wore to dinner.

    :D

    Happy HNT naughty girl.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is FUNNY! I am laughing at my desk. LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful slut you are. :) Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! That's brilliant! Were you saving it for later? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy pics and a funny story!

    Good thing he noticed it before someone else did, although I'm not sure how a stranger would be able to phrase it politely -
    "Excuse me ma'am, but I do believe you missed a bit of dried semen on your chest."

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL very funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete

random