Thursday 12 January 2012

HNT or TNH - Health

Still posting my HNT and Ive posted at OHNT as well. Theres a new place, TNH that lots of HNT'rs are using to continue the weekly meme. Its not the same without O's but I love what he gave us, a community, and Im wanting to keep with it. TNH are posting themes for you to be inspired by but you can just be yourself if you want.

This weeks theme was health... Well that does look like a healthy nipple doesnt it? but if the truth be told that pic was taken was because my nipple was broken, YSL broke it, it was stuck in the 'on' position for days after the Dungeon Club visit

Just before this was taken...Masturbating for YSL - VIDEO **Warning sound on**

Last week lots of you also posted on here and my twitter if you played, please continue to do so as it will keep other readers in the know as my HNT normally gets 1500 or so hits.

8 comments:

  1. Looks healthy to me! We'll have ours up once the clock strikes midnight our time, Pacific time. 7 and a half more hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be broken but it sure looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me!! At least it's not like priapism :D

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say that's the picture of perfect health. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think that any post in your blog fits the theme, as you are the model of sexual health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't fix it, it's not broken ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love an erect nipple...yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made me giggle with the button remark. May it remain broken so you can punish YSL some more. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

random