Sunday 25 November 2012

Sinful Sunday - open for him


"Stand by the bed" I moved as instructed and stood holding my warmed cheeks as he moved furniture again. The office type chair was now in front of the arm chair, I sat on the office chair, right on the edge and placed my feet either side of the arm chair as directed. My cunt was fully on show and YSL stool back to inspect. I gasped as I realised what was next, the crop struck my thighs first then he concentrated on my cunt lips. As the heat built and the pain increased he moved to crop my tummy then paused the expose my breast. He rapidly flicked the crop backwards and forwards, initially I felt only the air lick against my nipple but then he moved closer and my nipple was centre of a barrage of painful licks. He stopped only to strike around my breasts, my hands instinctively grasping my breasts to shield them forced YSL to clip them and start again. After a few more strikes of my cunt YSL sat on the armchair in front of me and pulled me onto his hard cock. Whilst hold my open he wanked himself so close to me that I could feel the tip of him against me making me ache for him to be deep inside.


The full details of the wonderful night on Wednesday can be found here.Sinful Sunday




6 comments:

  1. Mmmm... sounds like delicious torture :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet torture indeed!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy, teasing photo. What a read too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the point of view and composition, very sexy :)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I do love a bit of croppy-crop! Sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

random