Tuesday 11 December 2012

TMI - Tis the season

It's all about Christmas this week.

I've just put this Luxury Spanker top of my Christmas list, I bet any naughty boys and girls would adore this in their stocking. Let me know what's on your naughty wish list.


1. During the December holiday season, Do you
a. Go away to join other family?
b. Have holiday fun with immediate family?
c. Get to be alone with a lover?
d. Enjoy the peace and quiet and down-time of being with yourself?

Christmas Day I refuse to move from the house other than to collect older family members. I put on a big family dinner and have lots of fun stuff planned. This year will be different, the older generation have all departed and so has Mum. I'm excited still for the children as I love to make things special for them but I know Christmas will be a day of reflection and heart ache in other ways and I will be pleased when its over.

I wish for time alone with YSL, hopefully we will at least steal a couple of hours together between Christmas and New Year. Regardless of grabbing those moments together I'm looking forward to what 2013 will bring with YSL in my life.

2. What is your favorite holiday tradition or thing that you like to do every holiday season?

My son still believes in Santa and I adore making this happen for him. I know this will be the last year, if his mates don't tell him I'm going to have to!


3. You are walking down the street and a sexy person is standing with a sign that says “Kiss Me” and mistletoe hanging above their head.
1. Would you kiss that person? YES or NO
2. Why or why not?

Nope, I would worry it wasn't meant for me. Public rejection would not feel good.


4. Santa made up his list and he has checked it twice. Turns out you are on the “naughty” list. What is the naughty thing you did that put you on that list?

Erm where do I start?
Click to enjoy the naughtiest things I've done this year

Group sex


BDSM club


Spit roast with a stranger


Just dirty full on sex


Swinging in Paris


Bi sexual MMF and sucking 2 cocks at the same time


The best and funniest group sex moment of the year

5. For being naughty you have been locked in a room where you will be forced to learn about holiday cheer. You will have to watch 24 hours of a holiday movie, which movie would you choose to watch? (pick just one)

a. A Christmas Story
b. It’s a Wonderful Life
c. White Christmas
d. A Christmas Carol (original 1938 version or the 1992 Muppet version)

What about this option?
Santa's hot slaves

Bonus: The holidays can be a hectic time of year, so much so that romance might take a back seat to festivities and such. Give us YOUR sexy tip for keeping away the “chill” and “heating up” the holiday season.

Yesterday i was frozen after the school run, i grabbed some shopping then I spent the day under YSL's duvet being held do close. It must of been 30minutes before either of us relinquished our hold of each other.

We made love all day, taking turns to pleasure each other and had long moments of just holding. I hadn't slept much and he even held me as I slept.

I left at 6ish, full of love and cum.

Go see who else played at http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

2 comments:

random