Monday 25 February 2013

TMI - blogworld

1. Do you write/manage another blog?

Yes, I have a blog that covers the more private side of my life. I keep the blogs separate as many people come here for sex, kink and fun not to read about me doing mum stuff, marriage counselling and last year the demise and destruction of my mother.

Http://marriednoparole.blogspot.com

I must warn that whilst my Witt and sarcasm are still present it's a dark read and often hear from people that its made the cry.

2. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us why they are on your blog roll.

http://outsidevanilla.blogspot.com/

I love this guy, whilst he doesn't blog as often as he used to I find his relationship dynamic amazing and he is the only blogger I have met. I had dinner with his family and stayed over 2 years ago.

http://alwayseachother.blogspot.com/

Such a sexy pair, I love their expressive nature and passion for each other.


http://barenakedlady.wordpress.com/

I adore this young lady, her courage and her sense of adventure, not forgetting she is a brilliant writer.

3. Look around your blog, tell us about two pages or links you want us to visit, be sure to provide a link to them in your answer to this question.

First go see this to find out why my vagina hole isn't where other ladies are.

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/pussy-pride-and-my-vaginal-revelation.html

And why don't you join in with Pussy Pride it's a great thing to be part of.

Next go visit this http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/second-night-of-debauchery-and-intimacy.html

It's the 2nd night I met YSL, almost 2years ago, reading it tonight underlines how connected we have been from the start and how filthy we can get!

4. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?

Here's a biggy that I haven't shared yet....

I've been writing a book, it's finished (subject to external editing) I have a tentative offer from a publisher but I'm scared crazy about taking the next steps!!!

5. What’s your current obsession?

Finding a single male that is bi sexual to have a full on sensual 3way session. So far we have failed in our quest but I'm still optimistic and excited by the prospect of being centre of attention in such a scenario. Lots of time being spent on Fabswingers.com (free to join if you are interested)

I'm also stuck on the last level of Jewel Mania, YSL finished weeks ago arrrghghh!!

Update.... I've done it!!

Bonus: Has blogging helped or hurt your sex life?

It's helped me so much being able to process thoughts, fears, desires and above all emotions. These days though it gives me an outlet, something that is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random