Tuesday 19 March 2013

TMI - the good, the bad and the ugly

The good, the bad and the ugly


Yummy answers


1. What made the best sex partner you’ve ever had so good?

It's so many reasons, he cares about my pleasure, he knows I love to be held and need that intimacy he gives me. He makes me feel confident and sexy, he turns my mind on even more than my body and of course he has an awesome cock!

2. What made the worst sex partner you’ve ever had so bad?

Being selfish, no care for anything except self gratification.


3. Who was the most physically attractive person you ever had sex with?

I've enjoyed a few striking looking men but they tend to fall into the selfish category which takes the shine off the good looks. YSL looks a like Ralp Feines especially when he he's in a romantic mood.


4. How was it?
Ungratifying and a steep learning curve

5. Who was the least physically attractive person you ever had sex with?

Its a toss up between squidward lookalike and a toothless italian who looked like popeye!








6. Why did you do it?

I liked their female partners, we call them 50 percenters, the female ticks every box but the males fall short.


7. How was it?

I dodged penetration both times and focused on the ladies. Both the guys had huge cocks, I mean HUGE, but both struggled to get then maintain and neither could or would not wear a condom which also helped me not put out :)


Bonus: Describe a bad sexual experience you admit was your fault.

A guy I was friends with but didn't fancy him asked me to lunch, I knew he fancied me but I wasn't interested in him that way. He asked where to take me and I said 'surprise me' which is where I am to blame. A lesson learned in not setting context or boundaries.

He picked me up outside my office and said he was excited for lunch, we parked at the new hotel/bar/brasserie and I was also excited, we enjoyed drinks and he disappeared for a few minutes and returned and asked "are you ready for something delicious" I follow him and as he approached the lift the realisation of what was about to happen hit me. I should of left then but I continued. At the room insult added to injury when he presented supermarket bought egg sandwiches, I was mentally prepared for fine dining not dishing out sympathy sex and suffering a bad sandwich. We got down to it and got naked, his attempt at giving oral was awful so I shifted to give it to him. Within minutes he was on the edge but not budging over the finish line so I stuck my finger up his arse making him
instantly ejaculate. I then faked a work issue and jumped a cab back to the office along with my limp sandwich!

YSL answers :


1. What made the best sex partner you’ve ever had so good?

Great enthusiasm, a spirit of sharing and appreciation of the enjoyment of the acts
2. What made the worst sex partner you’ve ever had so bad?

I've never had a 'bad' sex partner. If anything, in relationships I have had, the partner can lose that excited interest in sex after a number of years and when it comes to that, just going through the motions to appease someone is never something to be encouraged.
3. Who was the most physically attractive person you ever had sex with?

I do have a very strong attration to larger ladies and really have no attraction whatsoever to those that are viewed as conventionally attractive by size. With this in mind, Yummy has everything that I love!!!!
4. How was it?

It has been explosive since we first met and almost two years on, it is as wonderful as the first night.
5. Who was the least physically attractive person you ever had sex with?

When I was 16, a girl in an office that visited on a regular basis asked me out. She wasn't that attractive, however I was flattered that she asked me and I agreed to the date.........assuming that she would look greatly improved in her leisure time in a bar rather than her office clothes in the daytime. How wrong I was. She looked and dressed exactly the same.
6. Why did you do it?

For whatever reason (I put it down to folly of youth) I went on about 4 or 5 dates with her, not taking it seriously at all in my head, however I had to end it when I went back to her house one Sunday evening and her younger brother referred to me as her boyfriend. It suddenly struck me that I couldn't be associated with her in that way under any circumstances.
7. How was it?

I was desperately looking for the good in this whole thing as she was a nice and pleasant girl, however I just remember that first time of having my hands on her arse and tits................and everything had just simply dropped. I couldn't believe it, at 16 years old!!!! Surely this was biologically impossible. Everything was just saggy and like dough in my hands, and she wasn't overweight in any way at all, about a size 10 UK.
Bonus: Describe a bad sexual experience you admit was your fault.

Once again, from my youth, about aged 17. A nightclub, I was very drunk and was the wingman to my friend who had got off with some bird. I was oblidged to take the friend. I don't think that she was that keen on me neither. To this day I still remember her short curly ginger hair and when we picked up her coat at the cloakroom on the way it, it was this black boxy PVC thing that simply looked like she was wearing a bin liner!!! Anyway, back to their place, straight up to seperate bedrooms, me and Ginge, mate and bird. I was so drunk I couldn't muster an erection and I do remember performing prolonged oral on her, but it seemed that sex was only successful for her if it involved being full of hard cock........and at the time, she had the wrong man in her bed.

After a period of time, I ordered a taxi, my friend stayed there and apparently there was great hilarity over the breakfast table about my inabiltity to perform. Oddly they didn't touch upon the fact that Ginge was unattractive, had no dress sense and was...........ginge.

Check out who else is playing along at TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. @yummy

    5. Oh my
    6. LOL...love that term. That was my exact experience with the swingers couple I was with. I like her, can barely stand him. He pouts in a corner when the wife and I play. That makes him even more unattractive.

    Bonus: Eewww yeah, disappointing for sure.

    @YSL

    Has it been two years? Already? My how time flies...

    Bonus: Thanks for being so candid. BTW...I love red-heads and freckles.


    Thanks for playing along sexies.

    -H

    ReplyDelete

random