Sunday 29 September 2013

Sinful Sunday - toe to toe

This was taken on our holiday to Cap D'Agde, we went in the see and got playful with our waterproof camera.

I love this shot, whilst it's not reflecting the naughty events around us it does show the tranquil feeling that being in the water naked together gave us.

Just after this was taken YSL was hard and entered me from behind, the waves kept surging us forward though making it hard to stay together. He re entered me but this time he wrapped his legs around me and I held him. It was anamalistic, him attached and inside me, pumping hard and deep as I staggered in the surf.



Go see who else posted
Sinful Sunday

10 comments:

  1. The seemingly innocent picture is mad hot by the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is such a sweet image! But your words... those are hot!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that does sound hot! love how white both your feet look haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the light glimmering through the water and the fucking sounds absolutely amazingly HOT

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others, such a sweet image paired with some intense words! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to fuck underwater. Guess that's why there aren't more dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard to be in the water, and it does require so much more togetherness. I love this photo for that reason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic. That sounds awesome :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of one trip I had with an ex-girlfriend to Koh Samui. We had sex in the sea, and the tough part was staying still with all the waves crashing in on us. Quite a challenge, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

random