Monday 30 May 2016

TMI Tuesday - Mind Body Sex


1. Who are you?
Heelsnstocking aka Yummy :-)

2. What is your purpose in this world?
To cum as many times as possible

3. What do you need to be sexually happy?
Emotional connection, enthusiasm and desire

4. Have you found true love?
I believe I have

5. How do you nourish yourself?
Dim sum in the daytime, kebab post club

6. Do you crave more or less sex now versus 2 years ago?
I have always had a very high sex drive that has never diminished

7. Are you having sex more or less now versus 2 years ago?
About the same…..but no matter how little or much, it is never enough!!

8. Who is sexier–the 20-year-old you or you right now?
I have always felt sexy and attractive and age has never been an issue in this regard

Bonus: Think back to your last sexual encounter–were you emotionally present? Why or Why not?
I am always emotionally present for sex, see answer 3. I always, savour, enjoy and appreciate sex. 



TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random