Saturday 13 October 2012

Sinful Sunday - all yours

I willingly knelt on the table and remained still taking the spanking but the belt had me squirming. YSL spotted the restraints and secured me to the table, I couldn't move an inch.

He picked up the 6 layer belt again and threw it harder. The weight behind it drew my breath and reddened my cheeks so much it burned in a way I've never felt before.

I loved being held their for him to do with what he wished, I only wished we had been alone and in a place he could of fucked me and taken full advantage of my exposed holes.


Sinful Sunday

15 comments:

  1. By the position I'm seeing, I bet he wished it too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, too bad... but the setting is lovely :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bench and the position it puts you in. Add in those boots and the belt... Mmmm HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I hope you got your private time later, after that hot scene ;)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine that you have wanted more. Lovely photo!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo, shame indeed that you couldn't complete the scene fully. I'm also sitting here wondering how red your cheeks got ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the lighting behind you seems to give a warm glow to your bottom... seems most apt!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sexy setting and offering ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo and setting. "BDSM" Clubbing at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy that just looks so hot!! I bet you wanted more as did He!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want her..she is all set for offering loved it...want 2 lick her badly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the chains holding your wrists - it's always best when your prey can't run away! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very exciting! Admittedly if I had you in that position I don't know that spanking you would even occur to me! ;)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete

random