Wednesday 11 January 2012

Masturbating for YSL - VIDEO **warning sound on**




This was taken on birthday treat weekend.We had been to a swingers club and headed back to hotel. We were sipping drinks at the window enjoying the night time view of the city and I asked him if I was asking too much of him, his answer made me smile, his answer was an affirmation of how confident he is in me as I am in him. Both of us happy with the space we occupy in each others lives. Neither of us thought we would become what we are but both of us pleased to have each other in our lives.

As the coversation drew to a close I open my legs and start to slowly touch myself. If you put the sound on you will here YSL, tell me to show him my clit.


Sorry if you cant view the file, its a Windows Movie File .WMVso wont work on mobile!

try this MP4

Or this Mpeg

What more can i do other than a house visit! Ok try this link to drop box

9 comments:

  1. This was intensely erotic. It's very exciting to see a woman who knows how best to please herself. And as always, hearing the sounds of your pleasure (and YSL's voice goading you) was a thrill.

    Still, I'm afraid I'll have to watch it a dozen times more before I can decide whether I like it. ;)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so desperately want to see that sexy video, my access does not allow me to view, can you email to me... please.....
    rollingstones1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... oh my... I need to... breathe.

    BTW, this is not helping the raging lust I feel for you ;-)

    xx Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing hotter than watching a woman get herself off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delicious post. Loved watching you manipulate your clit. The red polish made a great contrast. I'm like Jack though, I'm going to need repeated viewings to truly get to the depths of ths piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous darling, nothing like a woman knowing her own body and being proud of it!

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( On my reg computer and can't view a single one of them:(

    ReplyDelete

random