Monday 3 October 2016

TMI Tuesday - Sex IQ?



TMI Tuesday time. Answer these interesting questions adapted from Red Lipstick Project’s Sexual IQ test.

1. You want to make love, but your partner says they’re too tired:
A. You’re annoyed and frustrated.
B. It’s a bummer, but you understand they’ve had a long day.
C. You give your partner an awkwardly long hug and say you’re happy to wait. It’s better when you’re both into it.
D. You get nervous and worried. Maybe your partner is cheating or doesn’t think you’re attractive anymore.

*For sex to be good and successful, all players, note I didn't say both ;-) have to be engaged, interested and enthusiastic, so why push something?? So, what would happen in this scenario? See answer 4 to this recent TMI post

2. Who is having better sex? You or your best friends?
A. I am, obviously.
B. We don’t talk about our sex lives. Ever.
C. We all have our good times and bad times. We don’t usually compare.
D. My friends have all the good sex. I can’t keep up.

*It's not a competition in my mind, it's simply what you enjoy for you. I don't feel shortchanged whatsoever, so I'm not comparing and wishing things were like 'what she has'.

3. How do you feel right after sex?
A. Sweaty and ready to shower. A little gross.
B. Satisfied and energized. Ready to take on the world.
C. Calm and happy, falling asleep.
D. A bit let down and tired.
*I just love sex and being filled with cum. The more sex I have, the more that I want!!
YSL is very familar with this as if we take this lovely friend shown here, here and here, after we have enjoyed five or six hours with her, I still want an hour or two with YSL afterwards. 
He has to keep up.........and he readily accepts the challenge every time :-)

4. Which is better? Being a man or woman?
A. Men have it so much easier
B. Women have it so much easier

C. I’m having too much fun being me to worry about it.
D. Is there really much of a difference?

*Don't really need to add any context to this one

5. You and your partner had sex that wasn’t that good. You:
*A. Don’t say anything. Everyone has an off day.
B. Complain or drop hints that things better improve.
C. Consider whether you should break up. Sex is the glue to a good relationship.
D. Discuss it immediately and see if there is anything you should be doing differently.
*A reluctant answer to ‘A’ provided as the sex is always good :-)

6. What advice do you wish you had when you started having sex?
A. Sex is a great thing–healthy and fun.
B. A proper tour of the reproductive parts as errogenous zones and not from a biology point of view. Bodies are really strange and getting to know them can be awkward.
C. Sex is a beautiful thing but be careful to protect your body from STD’s and pregnancy or you won’t have as much fun.
D. Enjoy sex while you can, because it gets worse as you get older.
* Not really sure that any of these are advice I would have wished for early as you pick these things up as you go along anyway. However, I do know that certainly from my experience, ‘D’ is an outright lie!!!

Bonus: What will your sex life be like when you’re 70 years old?
A. I can’t imagine having sex when I get wrinkly.
B. Probably a little sex here and there.

C. Hopefully my years of knowledge and hard work in the bedroom will pay off when I am having good sex in my 70’s.

* and ‘C’ for this question is the truest and best answer of all of this week’s questions :-) 

I look forward to the future without fear and have anticipation of continually being sexually fulfilled and the experiences becoming ever richer as I grow older

TMI Tuesday blog

1 comment:

  1. "I just love sex and being filled with cum. The more sex I have, the more that I want!!"
    Mmmmm... that's one for the Spank Bank!
    Oh to be YSL !! :)

    ReplyDelete

random